The first question that many people ask me when they discover that they have contracted warts on their genitals is whether there is a genital warts cure or not. When you have an STD, the first thing that you want to do is to get rid of it so you can get on with your life disease free.
Here are a few of the main reasons that people want to cure themselves of these warts forever.
1. If you are in a relationship and you cheated, these nasty lumps on your genital are a sure fire way that you will be caught.
2. If you meet someone new, you do not want them to be repulsed by the fact that you have this STD.
3. If you are going to take the next step or sexual intercourse with someone that you love, you do not want to take the risk of giving them genital warts.
4. You do not want to feel like you are dirty and tainted.
5. Genital warts and other STDs are seen as a sign that you are promiscuous and that is not what you want others to think of you.
6. You do not want anyone to see these warts when you are in a swim suit or standing at a urinal.
Unfortunately, the statement that “There is a genital warts cure.” is a fallacy. That is right. It is false. As a matter of fact there is no cure for genital warts.
Before you start to panic let me just tell you that this does not mean that you will have to live with penis warts, vaginal warts or anal warts for the rest of your life. In fact, once you clear up this outbreak of warts, you may never have another one again!
Here is a quick explanation of why that is true. Genital warts are caused by a virus known as the Human Papillomavirus or HPV. This virus, in its active form, produces proteins that cause the growth of genital warts. There is no cure for HPV, once you have it, you will always have it. But it is possible for the virus to be in its inactive form. This means that it is not producing any proteins that cause the growth of warts on your genitals. It is actually quite likely that after your initial outbreak your body’s immune system will fight off the virus and force it into dormancy. At this stage your immune system has built up your bodies ability to keep this virus dormant for the rest of your life. The virus will only return to its active state if your immune system is compromised.
So not there is not genital warts cure but it is possible to get rid of them and never have them return!
Are you interested in a genital warts cure that will rid you of genital warts quickly, painlessly and naturally?
Here it is: Natural Genital Warts Cure This methods has even been shown to be more effective than the treatment that you would receive in a doctors clinic with a lower chance of recurrence!!